Thanks for visiting!
My name is Martin Basaldua, both a California Licensed Private Investigator and Registered Process Server in Ventura County. I have a local office to meet in Ventura, but most assignments can be handled via fax, email or pickup locally. Give me a call for all you service needs 24/7. The services I provide include but not limited to:
Court Filing, Court Research, Document Retrieval
- Small Claims
- ORAP or OEX (Order to Appear for Examination, Judgment Debtor's Exam)
- Order to Show Cause
- Unlawful Detainer (Eviction)
- Restraining Order
- Writ of Execution
- Earnings Withholding Order (Wage Garnishment)
- Bank Levy
- Writ of Attachment
- Document Retrieval
- Mobile Notary
- Document Recording
- Photography Services
- Superior Court Filings
- Private Investigations
- and more, just call now.
- Ventura, Santa Barbara & San Luis Obispo Counties
Post Office Search or Mail Receiving Agency Search
- Locate a defendant or witness in order to serve legal documents
Difficult serve or defendant evading service?
- We have the legal resources and knowledge to obtain forwarding address to serve legal documents
- A true Professional process server agency that can handle those difficult services
- Serving those who are avoiding your other servers by providing a stake-out.
- Call - Document research and retrieval All other counties.
Priority / Rush Service
This will be done same day or within 24 hours.
Multiple documents: 50% discount on add'l defendant(s) served at the same time,Full fee charged if additional attempts needed to serve add'l defendants same address.
Fax or email(PDF) documents: No Charge for first 10 pages. If more than 10 pages, a .10 fee applies to printing and organizing documents after 10 pages. This fee is for your sent documents to our office via email or fax, or when sending documents to you.
$60/hr. 4 Hour minimum.
$149 minimum depending on extent.
Done within Service of Process only
Special Requirements: After 10 pm or before 7 am, appointment serves, evading subjects, or difficult serves = call for pricing.
Terms: All work must be paid in advance, unless invoicing arrangements have been made.