*Starting at $59
Call to get your documents served, filings, records retrieval and more. One of the only process servers taking calls on the weekends. I personally answer your call and handle your request in a timely manner.
Thanks for visiting!
My name is Martin Basaldua, a California Licensed Private Investigator and Registered Process Server in Ventura County. I also provide request for Santa Barbara County cities. Assignments can be forward to me via email at email@example.com or faxed to 805-201-9137. Ventura County is my home, and I am familiar with all the cities geography and demographics. I personally handle your request in a timely manner, with periodic updates. Many assignments can be handled the same day if a timely request is received.
Documents and services I provide included, but not limited to:
- Small Claims service of process
- Summons & Complaint service of process
- ORAP or OEX (Order to Appear for Examination, Judgment Debtor's Exam)
- Order to Show Cause
- 3 Day Notices to pay rent
- 30 Day Notices to pay rent
- Unlawful Detainer (Eviction)
- Restraining Order
- Writ of Execution
- Earnings Withholding Order (Wage Garnishment)
- Bank Levy
- Writ of Attachment
- Document Retrieval (Ventura County Superior Courts and other agencies)
- Mobile Notary
- Document Recording (Ventura County Agencies)
- Photography Services
- Ventura Superior Court Filings
- Private Investigations
- Skip tracing (locating individuals that need to be served)
- Difficult serve on persons avoiding being served
- and more, just call now.
Terms: All work must be paid in advance, unless invoicing arrangements have been made.
We provide services in the cities of Oxnard
, Ventura, Fillmore, Santa Paula, Port Hueneme, Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Santa Barbara, Goleta, Carpinteria, Santa Maria and Lompoc. Rural parts of the counties, please call I can provide service in Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Bernardino County, Riverside County and San Diego County at a reasonable rate. Out of state documents please call.
All fees are fully earned even if a bad address is given.